MONTENEGRO INTERNATIONAL is a think tank and strategy hub which promotes social democratic values and principles in accordance with the Scandinavian model of development.
The goals of the association are:
- Establishing a democratic and civil society of progressive social values, social equality and the rule of law in accordance with the European standards.
- Promotion of the concept of social democratic management in society with free and equal access for all citizens.
- Encouraging the development of social democratic values and attitudes among young people and other categories of the population.
- Promotion of human rights and freedoms.
- Transparency and efficiency of institutions.
- Promotion of Euro-Atlantic integration.
- Encouraging freedom of speech and public dialogue.
- Sustainable economic development and social responsibility.
- Promotion of values such as humanity, solidarity and philanthropy.
- Informing and educating the public on topics of general interest, especially in the field of economics, politics, culture, history, etc.
- Protection of the rights of individuals and groups whose rights are violated.
- Encouraging interculturalism among young people and beyond.
- Protection of the cultural and historical heritage of Montenegro.
- Protection and conservation of natural resources in a sustainable manner.