The activities of the association are:
- Promotion through social networks and other digital platforms.
- Support to reforms and development planning through public events, discussions, conferences, round tables, exchanges.
- Involving citizens in policy considerations.
- Campaigns and advocacy.
- Research in the social sciences.
- Research in the field of journalism and media.
- Education and training in the field of civic activism, community leadership, political activism, public advocacy, etc.
- Publishing (print, electronic and digital media).